Crossix Solutions Expands Proprietary Data Network to Include Medical Claims and Electronic Health Records
Comprised of more than 160 million unique consumers, the expanded Crossix data network unlocks new opportunities for healthcare marketers
New York, NY – November 20, 2014 – Crossix Solutions Inc., the leader in consumer-centric healthcare marketing analytics and optimization, has announced the expansion of its data network to now include medical claims data and electronic health records (EHR). Crossix can now track patient health behavior across prescription (Rx), over the counter (OTC), consumer and medical claims data while maintaining strict compliance with HIPAA, and is able to make connections across all of the different data sets, leading to actionable insights. This ability to make connections at scale and to combine health data with media and consumer data is unparalleled in the healthcare industry, and establishes the Crossix network as the most comprehensive and effective data platform available for healthcare marketers.
The new expansion allows Crossix clients to analyze and optimize media campaign performance in more holistic ways, including:
- Aligning marketing exposure to doctor visitation and diagnoses, in addition to treatment behavior, providing the ability to understand how audiences behave and campaigns perform at all phases of the patient journey
- Analyzing products and services that are administered in the physician’s office (e.g., procedures, injections, infusions, etc.)
- Identifying at-risk patients earlier by leveraging patient medical history information, to drive better patient outcomes through better audience targeting and more relevant messaging
- Better understanding patient payment dynamics across all payers
- Interpreting physician e-prescribing trends* and the resulting patient behavior
“Incorporating medical claims and EHR data into our network will make a huge difference for our clients,” said Dan Stein, SVP, Analytics Services & Product Strategy at Crossix. “The expanded data and the ability to make connections allows for a truly 360-degree view of audiences, campaigns and outcomes.”
“It’s rare to be able to connect this data. Typically these data types are siloed and can only be used separately.”
- Nick Augustinos, Senior Vice President Health Information Services & Strategy at Cardinal Health
With the recent expansion, the Crossix data network now includes over 160 million unique consumers, over 70 million unique OTC/CPG U.S. households, and over 1,600 unique consumer data variables on 240 million U.S. adults.
To learn more, go to crossix.com
About Crossix Solutions
Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional (HCP) expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
*According to The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, over 70% of physicians are now e-prescribing using electronic health records. http://healthit.gov/sites/default/files/oncdatabriefe-prescribingincreases2014.pdf