Software Developer, Israel Office
Location | Kiryat Ono, Israel
Want to leverage technical expertise to help further develop the technology backbone of a patented, cutting-edge, privacy-safe data analytics platform for a NYC-based dynamic, entrepreneurial company while working with the Technology leadership of the company in Israel? Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Software Developers with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Software Developer will work with technology leadership to develop data mining tools to integrate multiple large data sets in a privacy sensitive environment to enable leading edge marketing analytics products for the company’s clients, as well as work to automate processes and drive more efficient operations.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Collaborate with Technology Management and Development team members on technical design and problem solving to come up with compelling solutions to problems
- Use a pragmatic Test Driven Development approach to developing high quality software that does not need to be assured by a QA team before deployed to production
- Own all aspects of implementation for features from design to development, deployment to production, and support and maintenance
- Liaise with Products and Client Services to incorporate process and product automations and efficiencies while prioritizing based on overall company objectives
- Manage corporate website infrastructure
- Preparation and maintenance of standard operating procedures and documentation for the Company's data environment
- Participation in Company’s data mining technology planning, implementation and testing
- Apply company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated success in a rapid growth company, with ability to work independently in a structured and organized way
- Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation
- Strong communication skills
- 5+ years developing commercial software in Java
- Current, hands-on Java development with Server-side web technologies (Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Lucene, Solr, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- BS in engineering/science or equivalent
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
or contact us