Senior Sales Director
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Sales Development Associates with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for pharmaceutical consumer marketing and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Sales Development Associate helps drive sales of Crossix unique, patented solutions and services by executing new and effective ways to create value for our existing and prospective clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to develop prospects for Crossix products to achieve corporate objectives
- Establish new clients and develop existing clients
- Submit proposals by understanding and using price lists and company/product literature
- Keep management informed by regularly tracking activity and reporting results
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services or policies using results and competitive developments
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and/or participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort through strategic insights, effective communications and a can-do attitude
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a strong understanding of and interest in pharmaceutical consumer marketing and/or programmatic buying, with comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
- Five to ten years’ experience in sales related to pharmaceutical brand teams and/or agencies
- Proven track record meeting sales goals and successful client relationships
- Experience with solution selling involving need identification, business case formation and clear and compelling articulation of value proposition
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Excellent team player with demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability – acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels with well-articulated, innovative ideas
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with dynamic interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations a plus
- Understanding of programmatic buying a plus
- Selling solutions involving a research component a plus
- Experience in a small company environment a plus
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Office suite
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us