Senior Sales Director
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Sales Development Associates with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for pharmaceutical consumer marketing and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Sales Development Associate helps drive sales of Crossix unique, patented solutions and services by executing new and effective ways to create value for our existing and prospective clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to develop prospects for Crossix products to achieve corporate objectives
- Establish new clients and develop existing clients
- Submit proposals by understanding and using price lists and company/product literature
- Keep management informed by regularly tracking activity and reporting results
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services or policies using results and competitive developments
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and/or participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort through strategic insights, effective communications and a can-do attitude
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a strong understanding of and interest in pharmaceutical consumer marketing and/or programmatic buying, with comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
- Five to ten years’ experience in sales related to pharmaceutical brand teams and/or agencies
- Proven track record meeting sales goals and successful client relationships
- Experience with solution selling involving need identification, business case formation and clear and compelling articulation of value proposition
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Excellent team player with demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability – acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels with well-articulated, innovative ideas
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with dynamic interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations a plus
- Understanding of programmatic buying a plus
- Selling solutions involving a research component a plus
- Experience in a small company environment a plus
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Office suite
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional (HCP) expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us