Sales Development Associate
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Sales Development Associates with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for pharmaceutical consumer marketing and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Sales Development Associate helps drive sales of Crossix unique, patented solutions and services by executing new and effective ways to create value for our existing and prospective clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Assist with all pre and post sales collateral requirements (maintaining consistency and Crossix standards)
- Create presentations by leveraging standard materials and tailoring for particular client or partners needs
- Prioritize accounts and strategize sales outreach to key development opportunities
- Respond to RFPs by creating proposals that meet client objectives
- Coordinate the on-time delivery of client follow ups
- Establish and maintain relationships with media agencies and with clients in assigned market(s)
- Maintain CRM tracking and reporting (Salesforce.com)
- Perform special projects as needed, such as conference planning and prospecting
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and interest in pharmaceutical consumer marketing and/or programmatic buying, with comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
- BA degree with two to three years’ experience in sales development or marketing
- Understanding of brand and direct marketing objectives in pharmaceutical consumer marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels with well-articulated, innovative ideas
- Superior communication, presentation and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail and demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability – acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with dynamic interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated direct experience of responding to RFPs and creating custom proposals for key accounts
- Previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Office suite
- Understanding of programmatic buying a plus
- Experience in a small company environment a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us