Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Product Managers with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact.
The Product Manager will own and develop Crossix products, driving product vision, enhancements, market positioning, communication strategies, and growth plan. The Product will track performance against defined revenue goals.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Work with senior management to define short- and long-term product strategies and identify opportunities to expand product line
- Help create and execute product marketing plan including launch strategy, market positioning, pricing and communication and PR efforts
- Support new business development to define new product offerings
Existing Client Management
- Master select Crossix products and offerings to provide value and depth to product marketing
- Lead tracking and management of product growth, revenues goals, as well as development and marketing budgets
- Thought leader/domain expert in creating demand for Crossix product, both internally and externally, supporting Crossix toward becoming the de facto standard in consumer health marketing analytics
- Drive improvements in company operations, including product processes, teams and culture
- Extremely organized with strong adherence to timelines
- Superior written and oral communications skills, as well as organizational skills
- 3+ years experience in B to B product management
- Experience with some combination of product marketing for CRM, pharmaceuticals, analytics products
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Bachelor's degree, preferably quantitative (must have some demonstrated quantitative aptitude)
- Expertise in consumer health marketing landscape a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us