Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Product Managers with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact.
The Product Manager will own and develop Crossix products, driving product vision, enhancements, market positioning, communication strategies, and growth plan. The Product will track performance against defined revenue goals.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Work with senior management to define short- and long-term product strategies and identify opportunities to expand product line
- Help create and execute product marketing plan including launch strategy, market positioning, pricing and communication and PR efforts
- Support new business development to define new product offerings
Existing Client Management
- Master select Crossix products and offerings to provide value and depth to product marketing
- Lead tracking and management of product growth, revenues goals, as well as development and marketing budgets
- Thought leader/domain expert in creating demand for Crossix product, both internally and externally, supporting Crossix toward becoming the de facto standard in consumer health marketing analytics
- Drive improvements in company operations, including product processes, teams and culture
- Extremely organized with strong adherence to timelines
- Superior written and oral communications skills, as well as organizational skills
- 3+ years experience in B to B product management
- Experience with some combination of product marketing for CRM, pharmaceuticals, analytics products
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Bachelor's degree, preferably quantitative (must have some demonstrated quantitative aptitude)
- Expertise in consumer health marketing landscape a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional (HCP) expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us