Product Management Director
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Product Management Directors with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Product Management Director leads product and positioning strategies for existing products, as well as identifies new product opportunities.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Identify and research opportunities to expand product line
- Prioritize product enhancements and development queue based on company growth strategies and key areas of emphasis
- Develop and manage execution of product development and communication plans including implementation, positioning, pricing and marketing efforts
- Set and manage product growth and revenues goals, as well as development and marketing budgets
- Thought leader/domain expert in selling Crossix product, both internally and externally, supporting Crossix toward becoming the de facto standard in consumer health marketing analytics
- Represent Crossix including at conferences and other speaking engagements, as well as authoring white papers, articles and other information in the public domain
- Lead improvements in company operations, including product processes, teams and culture
- Extremely organized with strong adherence to timelines
- Superior written and oral communications skills, especially with senior level clients and partners
- Strong managerial experience, able to get the best from team members
- 5-8 years of experience in B to B product management
- Proven product marketing experience, especially with healthcare, data or analytics products
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Bachelor's degree, preferably quantitative (must have some demonstrated quantitative aptitude)
- Expertise in consumer health marketing landscape a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
or contact us