Product Management Associate
Location | NYC
Crossix is seeking intellectually curious problem solvers who want to experience the energy and intensity of a rapidly growing company thriving at the intersection of Big Data, technology, and health care.
Product Management & Operations
- Support the operations for all digital and data-driven Crossix products including tagging, implementation and quality control processes
- Partner with internal client and external teams to problem solve issues with digital media and web sites
- Leverage growing knowledge of digital media and ad-tech (key DSP, DMP, & premium partners) to guide business decisions
- Contribute to programmatic reporting and reconciliation, presenting results directly to senior management
- Drive improvements in product operation and processes
- Help execute short- and long-term product strategies
- Contribute to product marketing plan, including launch strategy, market positioning, pricing and communication, and PR efforts
- Support new business development
- Highly organized with strong adherence to timelines
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong written and oral communications skills, as well as organizational skills
- Strong team player, able to operate independently when necessary
- Proactive attitude, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Interest in ad-tech, including programmatic buying and digital measurement
- Exposure to digital marketing, Web analytics and/or SEO, a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Robust training program with emphasis on ongoing mentorship
- Growing company focused on constant development and innovation
- Open office environment
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us