Marketing Operations Associate
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Marketing Operations Associates with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Marketing Operations Associate will support client teams and contribute to business development, marketing insights and client services for our brand marketing, publisher and agency clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
Manage projects and processes using cutting-edge analytics product offerings, processes and technology to help healthcare clients measure and optimize cross channel marketing campaigns
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Plan and organize client services tasks to maximize productivity and compliance with internal processes
Communicate effectively with internal and partner teams
- Assist in development of proposals, project reports and presentations
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines
- Own all campaign background and metrics, leveraging when appropriate
Develop and employ marketing and healthcare knowledge
- Understand competitive environment of key therapeutic areas
- Apply key marketing principles to inform report and presentation development
- Contribute to intellectual capital and training as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- 4 year college degree from top school with strong academic performance
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing, CRM, Web analytics, SEO and/or healthcare a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us