Marketing Data Analyst
Location | NYC
Analysts quickly gain technical expertise to answer client business questions with actionable data-driven insights. MDAs build experience using analytical language and managing project requirements, and have a meaningful impact on client business outcomes. The role necessitates independent thinking and problem-solving, with the ability to communicate effectively while working closely with a team. The entering class of analysts will receive training and mentorship to develop both technical and industry-specific knowledge.
Leverage cutting-edge analytics capabilities to help measure and optimize client’s healthcare marketing
- Utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Execute project requirements, using a logic-based proprietary language alongside SQL and Excel
- Troubleshoot data anomalies and inconsistencies
Communicate effectively with internal teams
- Assist in development of project reports and presentations
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines
- Participate in product development efforts and company-wide initiatives
Employ and develop marketing and healthcare knowledge to better assist clients
- Work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- Communicate effectively with clients and intermediaries as projects require
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights to optimize client media campaigns
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in a high-paced environment at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Robust training program with emphasis on ongoing mentorship
- Growing company focused on constant development and innovation
- Open office environment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- 4 year college degree from top school with strong academic performance
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus; SQL and database experience helpful, but not required
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
or contact us