Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Account Supervisors with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Analytics Supervisor will manage processes and teams, contribute to business development, produce marketing insights and provide exceptional, high touch client service to our brand marketing, publisher and agency clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Define project approaches, milestones and deliverables
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes and capabililties
- Draw insights from data that tell the story about client marketing efforts
- Support senior team members with new business, product development and internal training efforts
Communicate with partners and clients
- Act as client point person in daily communications
- Present results to clients; help identify recommendations to improve marketing efforts
- Work with partners to coordinate processes, data feeds, etc.
- Understand and apply pharmaceutical consumer marketing knowledge and experience
Manage internal team of analysts
- Develop schedules and define expectations for all client/internal deliverables
- Teach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices
- Review all output and help develop client deliverables
Support product development efforts through client services feedback loop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years of successful client services experience
- At least 3 years in an analytical role, preferably as a database and/or marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is a big plus
- Experience with pharma marketing is helpful
- 4 year college degree from top school with strong academic performance
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional (HCP) expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us