Analytics Services Manager
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Analytics Services Managers with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Analytics Services Manager will manage client teams to grow consultative client relationships, utilizing deep understanding and application of Crossix tools to drive marketing decisions by leveraging insights from Crossix products while providing exceptional, high touch client service to our brand marketing, publisher and agency clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
- Define project approaches, milestones and deliverables
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes and capabilities
- Draw insights from data that tell the story about client marketing efforts
- Support senior team members with new business, product development and internal training efforts
Communicate with partners and clients
- Act as client point person in daily communications
- Present results to clients; help identify recommendations to improve marketing efforts
- Work with partners to coordinate processes, data feeds, etc.
- Understand and apply pharmaceutical consumer marketing knowledge and experience
Manage internal team of analysts
- Develop schedules and define expectations for all client/internal deliverables
- Teach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices
- Review all output and help develop client deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of successful client services experience
- At least 3 years in an analytical role, preferably as a database and/or marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is a big plus
- Experience with pharma marketing is helpful
- 4 year college degree from top school with degree in quant, tech or business type major
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
or contact us