Analytics Services Director
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Analytics Services Directors with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Analytics Services Director will grow, manage and initiate consultative client relationships utilizing deep understanding and application of Crossix tools to drive marketing decisions through insights from Crossix products while providing exceptional, high touch client service to our brand marketing, publisher and agency clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
Drive and execute business; including client adoption of new products
Leverage knowledge of consumer healthcare marketing to deliver client satisfaction within assigned client portfolio, demonstrating expert knowledge of client business and category
Independently manage book of business against defined revenue and growth goals
Communicate with partners and clients
- Manage client and partner relationships
- Use expert knowledge of Crossix solutions and client business to identify appropriate Crossix products and solutions
- Lead client presentations and new business efforts
- Drive relationships with partners, identifying opportunities for product enhancements and development
Manage results-driven internal client teams
- Develop schedules and define expectations for all client/internal deliverables
- Teach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices
- Responsible for accuracy of all client deliverables
- Understand when to involve senior team members as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of successful client services experience
- At least 3 years in an analytical role, preferably as a database and/or marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Experience with pharma, healthcare of consumer marketing desired
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us