Analytics Products Supervisor
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Account Supervisors with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Analytics Products Supervisor drives product, process and methodological development, utilizing Crossix unique, patented capabilities to find new and better ways to create and communicate value for our clients. Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
Support client services teams by providing cutting-edge analytics product offerings to help healthcare clients measure and optimize cross channel marketing campaigns
- Use Crossix proprietary technology and methodology to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define and create unique analytic tools and approaches
- Support senior team members with product development
Communicate new products and methodologies to internal and partner teams
- Partner with senior team members to develop and share training materials
- Train and guide junior team members to troubleshoot specific analytic challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years in an analytical role, including working with large datasets and familiarity with statistical principles
- Experience in communicating and presenting data analyses to business audiences
- Proficient in SQL and relevant experience working with statistical packages. Proficiency in SAS and/or R, a plus.
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Bachelor's degree in statistics/mathematics a plus
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical industry and Rx data analysis experience, a plus
- Experience with some combination of CRM, business analytics, pharmaceutical marketing, digital marketing strategy, web analytics a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional (HCP) expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
or contact us