Analytics Products Manager
Location | NYC
Crossix, a rapidly growing, profitable company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions, currently seeks Analytics Products Managers with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for analytics and motivation to join our team and make an impact. The Analytics Products Manager helps drive product, process and methodological development, utilizing Crossix unique, patented capabilities to find new and better ways to create value for our clients.
Successful candidates are intellectually curious, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful and can thrive within the intensity of a high growth, client services driven company.
Manage support for client services teams in executing cutting-edge analytics product offerings to help healthcare clients measure and optimize cross channel marketing campaigns
- Master Crossix proprietary technology and analytics methodology
- Define, design, and implement methodology improvements for existing products
- Lead product development initiatives
- Leverage a strong understanding of pharmaceutical marketing and landscape to guide internal teams on optimal project approaches
Communicate with client and partner teams covering both the technical and statistical project details
Lead internal product communications
- Develop support materials for product development and enhancements
- Lead internal training to both junior and senior team members
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- 5+ years of related experience, including working with large datasets and familiarity with statistical principles
- Proven experience in communicating and presenting data analyses to business audiences
- Proficient in SQL and at least 3 years experience working with statistical packages. Proficiency in SAS and/or R, a plus
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Statistics/mathematics Master's degree or above a plus
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical industry and Rx data analysis experience, a plus
- Experience with some combination of CRM, business analytics, pharmaceutical marketing, digital marketing strategy, web analytics a plus
- Work with a smart, inspiring team in high-paced environment
- Operate at the convergence of Big Data, technology and healthcare
- Flat-org structure encourages direct senior level interaction and rapid increases in responsibility
- Growing, yet nimble company focused on analytics innovation
- Highly competitive compensation package
About Crossix Solutions
Who we are — Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership — With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture — We know that our employees set us apart. So we don’t just prioritize competitive salaries and benefits, we also invest in creating enriching opportunities for professional development. We also know that great teams aren’t built through hard work alone. That’s why we created a Culture Club, which is designed to curate social events and team building initiatives.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us